Apply to scholarships
1. Complete the General Application First
Uni-Fi General Application
The Uni-Fi General Application will serve as your primary application to all scholarships listed on this page.
This application will ask you to share your involvement, including extracurricular activities, sports, music, community service, and previous jobs. You will also be asked to upload a resume (optional) and a copy of your high school or college transcript (required).
Please note that you will not be able to save this application and must fill it out in one sitting. Whenever you click the “Apply Now” button, you will be taken to a new, blank form, even if you have started or submitted a form in the past.
If you have questions about your submission status, please email email@example.com
Once you have completed the General Application form, then apply to the scholarships listed below by completing their supplemental form.
2. Then Apply to the Scholarships Below
5 Strong scholarship
The 5 Strong Scholarship Foundation, Inc. partners with Historically Black Colleges and Universities to provide full tuition scholarships and ongoing support to promising student leaders from “Matriculation to Graduation.”
5 Strong Partner Schools:
Alabama State University
Alabama A&M University
University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff
Fort Valley State University*
Award: Full Tuition Scholarship to one of 5 Strong’s HBCU partner schools. Five scholarships will be awarded per partnering HBCU.
- Reside in metro-Atlanta area (surrounding Fulton County areas)
- Be a current high school senior graduating in May 2020
- Minimum GPA of 2.8
- Minimum ACT of 19 OR Minimum SAT of 990 (Verbal & Math total)
- If selected, student must attend all mandatory College Ready Prep Sessions in Atlanta, GA twice a month
*Fort Valley State University Specific Eligibility Requirements:
- Must meet Georgia HOPE Scholarship Requirements (HOPE GPA minimum of 3.0)
- Minimum ACT section scores of 17 English, 17 Math, and 24 Reading and minimum SAT section score of 440 Math
Deadline: December 1, 2019